Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby Porter is Here!



We are so excited to welcome Porter Nicholas Fasullo into our family. I am a first time Aunt and Brad is an Uncle. We have not actually visited with Jodie and Nick and Porter but we talk to him over the internet. What did people do before the invention of the internet? Porter is beautiful and we cannot wait to meet him in person. Graham is so excited to have someone to play with!

1 comment:

Uncle Jim said...

Please pass our congratulations on to Jody and Nick on the birth of their son. I guess I'll have to start referring to myself as granduncle Jim (or the Reverand/Rabbi Uncle Jim) now that Brad will be Uncle Brad. I'm starting to feel old all of a sudden (just kiding, I've been feeling that way for a while now. After all I turned half a century at the Millenium). It is very sweet to see the families growing up through your blog.

Graham's Birthday 2-15-08

Graham's Birthday 2-15-08
Our Family