Monday, February 23, 2009

Update...visits, Birthdays, and much more....

Wow we have been busy! I will try my best to catch everyone up. We had Graham's birthday last week and we had lots of company in Auburn. Jodie and Porter flew in from CA, Stephanie flew in from Memphis, and my parents drove to Auburn with Jennifer to celebrate Graham's first birthday. Unfortunately Sarah could not make the trip because of work. Emily Cochran picked up Jodie and Porter from the Atlanta airport so we also had time to spend with her. Porter and Graham got to meet for the first time and the moment was very special. We sang Happy Birthday to Graham the weekend before his real birthday and let him try to eat a cupcake. But Graham is a very picky eater and he really wasn't into the whole smear the cupcake everywhere. We had a great time with everyone here and I'm glad we got to have a mini reunion before of trip to the beach. Jodie and Porter stayed with us for over a week and the next weekend we had more company, with Brad's parents coming to celebrate Graham's real birthday February 15. So I made another cake and put baby yogart on the top of it and he actually put his hand in the cake and sort of smeared it around. We had a great time with everyone and Graham would like to thank everyone for their gifts. Graham and I flew back to CA with Jodie and Porter (which the plane flight was 5 hours LONG!!) But we made it and we are having a wonderful time. We have been to the park, feed the ducks, rode the train, went to the little zoo, played on the beach while flying a kite, rode the carousel at the mall, walked to the big fountain, and we went to the neighborhood playground twice. Graham has also been skate boarding with Uncle Nick and he loved it! Hopefully this has gotten us caught up...running around after a 1 year old is exhausting!! Brad has been working nights and that is always hard on everyone in our family. We find out soon where we will be moving and I will update again! I will post pictures of Graham's birthday cup cake and Brad's parents when I get back home...the pictures are on my computer.

No comments:

Graham's Birthday 2-15-08

Graham's Birthday 2-15-08
Our Family