We have been without internet for a while. But thankfully we are back, and hopefully I can keep updating the blog. We had a fun day celebrating Daddy's 29th Birthday on July 1. We didn't do a lot because Brad had to work the night before:( But we had fun coloring with chalk outside and eating popsicles. I am happy to say no more overnights for Brad, on July 13 he is officially starting his 3 year surgical residency. We have enjoyed the week having Brad home and my parents (Big Daddy and Nanny) and Aunt Jennifer here playing with us. On Monday we went to Callaway and had fun on the beach and swimming in the lake. Graham has had a lot of attention lately (and I have enjoyed the added rest from not having to get up at 5:45 every morning with him) and he has loved it. We went to the park this morning and Graham loves to swing and slide. Happy 4th of July!!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Happy 4th of July, Daddy's Birthday and Internet!!
We have been without internet for a while. But thankfully we are back, and hopefully I can keep updating the blog. We had a fun day celebrating Daddy's 29th Birthday on July 1. We didn't do a lot because Brad had to work the night before:( But we had fun coloring with chalk outside and eating popsicles. I am happy to say no more overnights for Brad, on July 13 he is officially starting his 3 year surgical residency. We have enjoyed the week having Brad home and my parents (Big Daddy and Nanny) and Aunt Jennifer here playing with us. On Monday we went to Callaway and had fun on the beach and swimming in the lake. Graham has had a lot of attention lately (and I have enjoyed the added rest from not having to get up at 5:45 every morning with him) and he has loved it. We went to the park this morning and Graham loves to swing and slide. Happy 4th of July!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Graham's Birthday 2-15-08
Our Family
No comments:
Post a Comment