Last Monday was a FIRST for me and Graham. We went to Mother's Day Out at Auburn United Methodist Church for the first time and I dropped him off. (Well technically I was volunteering in a room down the hall but he didn't know that) Anyway his teacher did report that he did cry for about 50% of the time and did not eat anything or drink anything. Luckily day 2 and 3 were better for him and I think he is starting to understand the routine. He loves to swing in the swings on the playground and when I go and peek in on his classroom he is playing with some really fun toys. AUMC has a great MDO program and I really like the atmosphere. I like that you can volunteer your time and then you don't have to pay!! Unfortunately he woke up with a terrible runny nose and fever on Friday.:( For a Mom who is not use to her baby being sick, I think this was the 2nd cold he has ever had, I was worried. But I guess it is time for him to build up his immunities. I am happy to report, this morning he is feeling much better, no fever, but still a runny nose. Graham will continue to go to MDO for 3 days a week. We have babygym starting in 2 weeks and we are so excited!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
MDO
Last Monday was a FIRST for me and Graham. We went to Mother's Day Out at Auburn United Methodist Church for the first time and I dropped him off. (Well technically I was volunteering in a room down the hall but he didn't know that) Anyway his teacher did report that he did cry for about 50% of the time and did not eat anything or drink anything. Luckily day 2 and 3 were better for him and I think he is starting to understand the routine. He loves to swing in the swings on the playground and when I go and peek in on his classroom he is playing with some really fun toys. AUMC has a great MDO program and I really like the atmosphere. I like that you can volunteer your time and then you don't have to pay!! Unfortunately he woke up with a terrible runny nose and fever on Friday.:( For a Mom who is not use to her baby being sick, I think this was the 2nd cold he has ever had, I was worried. But I guess it is time for him to build up his immunities. I am happy to report, this morning he is feeling much better, no fever, but still a runny nose. Graham will continue to go to MDO for 3 days a week. We have babygym starting in 2 weeks and we are so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Graham's Birthday 2-15-08
Our Family
No comments:
Post a Comment