We have been busy at the Matz household getting ready for the Holidays. This was our first year to hang lights on the outside of our house. I was busy inside making cinnamon rolls, sausage balls, and cookies. I was going to make rice crispie treats but I ran out of steam. Graham had fun playing with all of our decorations and pulling ornaments off the tree. But his favorite part of the tree is pushing the button that turns all of the lights on the tree on and off. He also enjoys carrying the menorah around the living room saying, "ma norra." He just gets cuter everyday!!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Tree is up and the lights are hung!
We have been busy at the Matz household getting ready for the Holidays. This was our first year to hang lights on the outside of our house. I was busy inside making cinnamon rolls, sausage balls, and cookies. I was going to make rice crispie treats but I ran out of steam. Graham had fun playing with all of our decorations and pulling ornaments off the tree. But his favorite part of the tree is pushing the button that turns all of the lights on the tree on and off. He also enjoys carrying the menorah around the living room saying, "ma norra." He just gets cuter everyday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Graham's Birthday 2-15-08
Our Family
No comments:
Post a Comment