Ok, that's really funny because Runyan loves to vacuum as well and I wanted to get him one for Christmas. Andy said no, he already had enough toys. So every time I get out the vacuum, Runyan tells me that what he wants from Santa!
Good Lord! Did his grandma give it to him ??? To bad NONE of mine like to sweep, mop, pick up, dust........ Might need to send them over for some lessons!!!
3 comments:
Ok, that's really funny because Runyan loves to vacuum as well and I wanted to get him one for Christmas. Andy said no, he already had enough toys. So every time I get out the vacuum, Runyan tells me that what he wants from Santa!
NUTURE THAT..the more CLEANING training you can do..the LESS HOUSEWORK you have to do...I think Graham needs a mop for his birthday!!!
Good Lord! Did his grandma give it to him ??? To bad NONE of mine like to sweep, mop, pick up, dust........ Might need to send them over for some lessons!!!
Post a Comment