2 Weekends ago I went to Nashville to spend a weekend with 2 of my best friends in the world.
Early Saturday morning, we dropped Stephanie and Chris off at the start line of the Nashville Half Marathon and Kathryn and I met her husband David at the Pancake Pantry. Where I enjoyed sweet potato pancakes and Kathryn had a salad. David was sweet enough to share his sausage omelet with me:)
While Kathryn and I cheered Stephanie on at the Half Marathon, she became sick that morning and she was only able to run 4 miles between puking and other stomach issues. Kathryn and I were very proud of her for sticking it out that long. (4 miles is a LONG run especially with an extremely upset stomach) We did cheer on Chris, Stephanie's husband and met him at the finish line. (I think I was sweating more than Chris.)
After a relaxing afternoon and some shopping, we enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Sambuca's restaurant.
We all missed Brad, but work duties call. And Brad and Graham enjoyed the weekend with Nana and Papa in Montgomery with Aunt Juji and Uncle Jim.


No comments:
Post a Comment