This is just one of his Halloween costumes.
He is also going to be Buzz Lightyear. Pics to come.
This was the last soccer game. Graham finally scored a goal! (It was for the other team)
But we still celebrated!
I am now 32 Years old, and 23 weeks pregnant! I feel great! Notice Riley is in this picture too. I hate to start complaining now about sleep, but since I usually only sleep on my stomach, sleeping has become a challenge. We are looking forward to seeing family and friends next week in Memphis and I have a "sprinkle" shower for Baby Brother.
Baby Brother is still what we call him, since we haven't decided on his real name.
Baby Brother moves all around and kicks inside my belly just like his Big Brother Graham did 4 years ago. Graham has really enjoyed watching my belly move and feeling him kick. Graham also loves to kiss Baby Brother, sing to him, and read him lots of books:) Graham is so excited about his own Birthday because he knows Baby Brother will be here soon after.
4 more weeks until the 3rd trimester:)
This picture was taken on 10-29-07.
I turned 28 that day!
Yes! I am wearing the same maternity shirt!
And notice Riley in this picture too.
I just thought it was too funny not to post.
This was the day we set up Graham's crib at our old house in Starkville.



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Emily! I thought about you yesterday. I always remembered your b-day. You're looking great! Have fun in Memphis at your sprinkle. We went through there on our way to Ole Miss last weekend and I thought about your wedding reception!
Post a Comment