Snow in March? It was fun waking up to an inch of snow on the ground and more coming down. Graham and I waited on Brad to get home for working over night to go out and play. Graham went and found his shoes this morning and brought them to me, he also walked to the door and patted on it and said, "side?" Graham was so cute waiting by the window watching the snow and looking for Daddy. The snow is very pretty and we went outside "side" for about 10 minutes to capture the moment. I think it took us longer to get Graham in his snow suit, that fit perfectly. What fun!!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Graham and the SNOW in Auburn, AL
Snow in March? It was fun waking up to an inch of snow on the ground and more coming down. Graham and I waited on Brad to get home for working over night to go out and play. Graham went and found his shoes this morning and brought them to me, he also walked to the door and patted on it and said, "side?" Graham was so cute waiting by the window watching the snow and looking for Daddy. The snow is very pretty and we went outside "side" for about 10 minutes to capture the moment. I think it took us longer to get Graham in his snow suit, that fit perfectly. What fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Graham's Birthday 2-15-08
Our Family
1 comment:
your son is so adorable!
Post a Comment