Graham had his one year check up today and his doctor said he looks very healthy! I believe breastfeeding for a year keeps your baby very healthy! He has never been sick (except for eye gook when he was 10 days old) Yeah! He weighs 18 pounds 9 ounces and he is 28 and 1/2 inches long. I'm glad to report he made it on the chart for height but not weight. What can I say, he is going to be a basketball player not a linebacker. Graham's newest fun toy is the ....Laundry basket! He loves to play with it, push it, and get in and ride in it! He also likes to play in his new car seat (he cannot ride in the car in it yet because he doesn't weigh enough) but he does enjoy playing in it in our living room.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Graham's one year Check up
Graham had his one year check up today and his doctor said he looks very healthy! I believe breastfeeding for a year keeps your baby very healthy! He has never been sick (except for eye gook when he was 10 days old) Yeah! He weighs 18 pounds 9 ounces and he is 28 and 1/2 inches long. I'm glad to report he made it on the chart for height but not weight. What can I say, he is going to be a basketball player not a linebacker. Graham's newest fun toy is the ....Laundry basket! He loves to play with it, push it, and get in and ride in it! He also likes to play in his new car seat (he cannot ride in the car in it yet because he doesn't weigh enough) but he does enjoy playing in it in our living room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Graham's Birthday 2-15-08
Our Family
1 comment:
He is precious! I think he is the perfect mix of you and Brad! Just wait, time goes by so fast. It seems like just yesterday Runyan turned one and now he's going for his 18 month check-up next week!
Post a Comment