SO we have started a new tradition in our family that every night at dinner we talk about our highs and lows of the day. You only have to name 1 high and 1 low, however, if you like you can name more.
And I am going to write a Monday post about them, so that I may remember more stuff. Because when you become a Mommy, everyday things that don't seem important at that moment are hard to remember even an hour later. So I thought by writing them down I can remember some fun highs and lows of our everyday life.
Today's highs-
Graham acting very good while we were at Publix for an hour!
and
Going to my awesome Zumba class!
and
Graham taking a 3 hour nap!
Today's lows-
Graham sitting in time out at Brad's work for running away from me.
and
Paying Brad's Graduate school bill:(
No comments:
Post a Comment