We had so much fun picking and eating blueberries! We all ate plenty and they have no pesticides so you can eat them right off the trees. This place was really nice and we got a huge bucket of blueberries for 5.00! I have put some in the freezer and I have made 2 blueberry cobblers. Sara and Mark took a bag back to Memphis. Here is the farm information where we went:
Billy Allen - Blueberrries
3046 Lee Rd 391, Opelika, AL 36804. Phone: (334) 745-7686. Directions: I-85 exit 60, go south, take 1st left on Old Columbus Road, go to 4-way stop, go straight, farm approx. 1 mile on left. Open: June 1-August 10, 7 am until dark, 7 days a week.
3046 Lee Rd 391, Opelika, AL 36804. Phone: (334) 745-7686. Directions: I-85 exit 60, go south, take 1st left on Old Columbus Road, go to 4-way stop, go straight, farm approx. 1 mile on left. Open: June 1-August 10, 7 am until dark, 7 days a week.
I suggest going early because it gets hot out there. HAVE FUN!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun and what a great deal! We'll have to get out there soon!
Post a Comment