Graham only wears big boy underwear now. Except for nap time and bed time, he wears a pull up. Although he has been waking up dry from both. We have been potty training for 2 weeks and I think we are officially done. He still has trouble pulling his pants up and down, but other than that no accidents! I am sure we will still have some accidents, but I am glad don't have to buy diapers anymore! And I don't need to carry around a diaper bag anymore! Hooray for UNDERWEAR!
I am SO PROUD of Graham!
4 comments:
Yes!!! We are potty trained too and it so so so nice to buy diapers for only one child instead of two ;)
Yay Graham! I'm so proud!
such a BIG boy!
Well that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Hopefully Porter will follow suit soon cause I just dropped 45.00 on a big box of diapers, sheesh!
Post a Comment