Mamunchis is the place where I work on Thursdays and some Saturdays.
"We're a Mom and Baby Boutique with a focus on organic, sustainable products to make all families' lives easier. Our It Takes A Village Community Room will offer an array of parent and child classes as well as parent education classes."
http://www.mamunchis.com/index.html
Please check them out on Facebook if you have not already become a fan.
Graham is in the Pint size Picasso class. The first week we made homemade playdough and last week we finger painted with RED.
We have lots of friends in the class, Tomoko and Ruca, Stephanie and Noah, Carla and Natalie, Meredith and Claire, Joellyn and Sawyer, Kristi and Lily, Julie and Kendall, Deanna and Jayden, and I am sure there is someone I forgot.
Mamunchis is a great place and I am so glad to be a part of it!
1 comment:
Like the new blog background!
Post a Comment